• Partner with Manz Taiwan CFO to ensure timely and accurate document / information submission to meet with Lam's request.
• Collect and verify the data / information provided by Manz Taiwan back office team.
• Assist Manz Taiwan CFO on chart of account mapping, Lam accounting policies / procedures implementation, new reporting package roll out etc.
• Ensure compliance with internal control policy / procedure in all aspects.
• Maintain accurate and complete records.
• Perform other tasks what are associated with Talus integrate to Lam project.
• Bachelor’s degree in accounting or related field preferred.
• Understanding of GAAP accounting principles.
• Familiarity with Microsoft Offices (Excel, Word and Microsoft Outlook etc.).
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
• Excellent attention to details and accuracy in entering, compiling financial/accounting data.
• Outstanding math and research skills.
• Ability to maintain confidentiality.
• Deadline-driven with excellent time management ability.
• Fluent in English.
• 1-3 years of general accounting experience, accounts receivable / payable and taxation.
• At least 2 years working experiences with big 4 CPA firms.
• Experience with SAP or similar ERP software suite.