- Planning and executing key operation strategies and establish long/short term targets to cope with business goals.
- Overall management of operation teams including plant production, quality, on time delivery, and cost control.
- Insures that operating plans provide for improvements in maximizing sales, efficiency and reducing costs, risks.
- Planning long/short term production capacities schedules and budgets consistent with directions and policies.
- Insure production quality plans follow quality standards, procedure and process.
- Direct and monitor production activities to insure that any problems relating to safety, customers, production schedule, output, quality and etc. are promptly and effectively resolved.
- Budgeting and execution to budget in the areas of expenses, capital investment and headcounts.
- Participate in personnel development at all levels through talent acquisition, motivation, training & development and performance management.
- BA/BS degree, preferably in Industrial Engineering & semiconductor & equipment industry.
- Production management experience in Semi-conductor equipment or automation related. Equipment or manufacturing plant manager with 8+ years' experience.
- International company work experience. Fluent in English and Chinese. Strong communication skill at all levels.
- Team work & leadership skill… team build-up and people coaching.
- Good English communication skill.
- Well trained and excellent execution ability in Project management task execution.
- Negotiate and to build rapport.
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills to lead and manage staffs.
- Please provide your English Resume and Autobiography.