Detail Job Description
• PM management, planning and tasks execution.
• Responsible to manage the OPEX /CAPEX budget for the related scope.
• To play a coordinating role in the factory related event.
• To establish the satandard and/or policy of operation and maintenance.
• To coordinate and manages moves, adds and change activities.
• Bachelor degree or above, engineering or managerial related.
• Project management with 5+ years experiences.
• English: fluent
• Excellent verbal/written communication and presentation skills
• Ecperience in engineering is a plus