Detail Job Description
• Partner with head of Accounting on year-end financial audit activities and the annual corporate financial controls audit as well as providing required reports to Lam Corporate
• Handle all tax matters, including deferred tax assets/liabilities evaluation and bookkeeping, undistributed retained earnings surtax & tax incentive application etc.
• Assess potential tax exposure, and make recommendations/take action to minimize tax exposure
• Prepare, review, and analyze financial statements to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Perform ad hoc analysis and projects as requested
• Liaise with external auditors to ensure accurate and timely tax return filing and audit report submission
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance. CPA or MBA preferred.
• 3+ years of progressive experiences in general accounting, accounts receivable / payable and taxation
• At least 2 years working experiences with big 4 CPA firms
• Thorough knowledge of U.S. GAAP and Taiwan GAAP
• Excellent attention to details and accuracy in entering, compiling financial/accounting data
• Ability to maintain confidentiality
• Deadline-driven with excellent time management ability
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities across all level of an organization
• Fluent in English
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills. Experience with SAP or similar ERP software suite.
※ Please provide your English Resume and Autobiography