Detail Job Description :
1. Assist the head of the production dept. to formulate, plan and promote the safety and health management of the department, and guide the relevant personnel to implement.
2. Solid, comprehensive working knowledge/understanding of the EHS field including related laws and regulations and ISO standards.
3. Communicate and assist in the prevention and investigation of ESH incidents in the department, and provide corrective action plans.
4. Assist the department manager to guide the department to implement operational safety standards and conduct inspections, and ... or keep necessary records.
5. Good written, verbal, and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively in a diverse environment and internal departments.
6. Assigned tasks/jobs/projects/safety events investgiation by department manager.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in related field, occupational safety and health is a plus.
English : Listen/Speak/Read/Write : Average
Experiences and Skills :
1. Experience/Familiarity with implementing or auditing ISO14001 and 45001.
2. EHS experience in a semiconductor environment is a plus
3. Strong knowledge of environmental law and internal communication skills.
4. Experience of Job Safety Analysis(JSA), Ergonomic hazard analysis and prevention.
5. Strong skills and knowledge for preventing electric shock and electricity fire prevention management.
6. At least 2 years of class I industry OS&H work experience.
7. Presentation in English both verb and written.